Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

What I learn Today?

What I learn Today?

Image result for sign language filipinoToday I learn a new website called Sign Language . I want to learn more about Sign Language so i decided to go to the website . It was fun . At First it was confusing because of the meaning of the word . Because I am not really good at english and the meaning of the english word . What i did first at the website was to sign in my google account not my tamaki primary account one . The Second thing i did was to find what i want to learn. AFter that i get my book and write some notes about sign language . And then I teach My Brother how to do sign language. It was fun. And challenging

3 comments:

  1. Hi Akih
    I think that is really awesome to learn sign language. Maybe you could make a post of learning how to do sign language. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I will do the presentation Later... Thank you Tuakana Atuatika for supporting me

    ReplyDelete
  3. As mother always told us, if you don't have anything nice to say, best blog commenting system

    ReplyDelete