Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Kiwi Can Reflection

Walt : Kiwi Can Recount
Image result for Kiwi can Tamaki primaryToday is my 4 week of Kiwi Can and today is very exciting , And Fun . At first we have to line in 4 groups and then we played a game called code combination .Here is a link to show what is the meaning of the article Meaning . We have 2 groups the other groups was 1 2 and the other one was 3 4 My groups was in group 2 with alethia , And Rosemary . The boys won in our team , The boys has 4 and the girls have 2 only until the girl swap to us , And that's how the girls won the game . The boys was low and boo . I love the Kiwi Can today because it's fun:

About Myself:
I thought the game was boring like the other Kiwi Can Days But today was fun
I Feel Happy today's Kiwi Can
Our Teachers Was Mr . M and Mrs Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment