Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Reflection Painting Drains

Today We did Painting Drains and It was Really Fun:)
My Body Was Faith and Faith Help me to Draw .
We use chalk for our drawing .
The First Thing We did was find a place that we are gonna draw .
The Second Thing We did was to pick what we are gonna draw . So We Decided to pick my One because Faith One's was kind of weird .
The Third Thing We did was to find the place that we are gonna draw .
The Fourth We did was to draw the Body First and then Draw the design.
The Fifth Thing that we did Was to do the design drawing.
The Six Thing We did was to Take a picture and then Smile.
The Easy Part Was to draw the design.
The Challenging Part was to draw the body Of the Dolphin

Comment Below If there is something wrong with My Blog :)
I Hope you have a good day:P


1 comment:

  1. Hi Akih
    I was reading your post and it must of been fun to be doing that. This was a really good explanation you did about how you drew your chalk art and how fun it was. Well done

    ReplyDelete