Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

What i did in the weekends? Recount

Walt: Recount About what i did in the weekends
What i did in the weekends?  Image result for weekends
On the weekends Me and My Mum went to pak'n'save to buy some food . The food that we buy was fish , Tomato Sauce, Oil , Chocolate , Chips , Bread , Nutella and rice . The total of all those stuffs was 120.00 dollars . After that Me and My My brother Play soccer it was fun and challenging to kick . My brother said to me that i have to practice kicking the ball . So i practice and Practice but i still don’t know how to kick high . After that we eat our lunch and our lunch was sushi , And Popcorn . It was yum. In 3:00 pm we went to the swimming pool and it was fun because my cousin was their , And the whole family was there except dad . Because My dad was working. At night Me and My family was sleeping at My Nana’s house because we missed Nana’s so much . And then We eat dinner at my Nana’s house , Dinner was so yum.  And then we Sleep happy .

5 comments:

  1. I love your weekend nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your weekend nice job

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://tpsakihz.blogspot.com/2017/03/what-i-learn-today.html?showComment=1517319855086#c7811052474791743152

    ReplyDelete