Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

What I did in Thursday and Friday? - Akih Ross



Image result for blood vomiting
Image result for Hospital
What I did in Thursday and Friday .
Today we are gonna talk about What i did in Thursday and Friday
Recount Story 
At First I wasnt sick I feel good but then I feel Sick i don't know what happened
After I eat I was vomiting blood and It was so gross 
At First My Dad didn't believe but later My Dad Believe me 
So My Dad Called My Mum And My Dad Said - Your Daughter Is so sick I have to bring him In the Hospital She's Vomiting Blood 
So My Mum Said - What? My Daughter Is Vomiting Blood 
My Mum was so shocked and She was Really Worry About Me 
So I Said To My Mum - I'll be fine don't worry about me 

In 11:00 am we went to the hospital to get check up 
The Doctor Said - I need to go to the Auckland hospital 
So Me and My Dad went to the Auckland Hospital and The Auckland hospital doctor said I have to sleepover In the hospital , and someone has to guard me 
The Nurse Inject me In my Arm It hurt i little bit and I thought that the Injection was huge but it wasn't it was just small 

When I Went Toilet I see everyone . Some of them was so sick and I feel so sad for them someone of them died , and I was crying 
In 1:00 pm I eat My Lunch and My Lunch was Soup because I am not allowed to eat Anything Except Soup , because If I eat sushi I will vomited and when i vomited My Stomach Really Hurts 
The Soup I eat was Noodles
The Noodles was made of Philippines because I am a Filipino 

After that I feel Boring at hospital because you just sleep there and that's all you have to do 
My Mum Came and My Mum was worried about me 
My Mum and My Dad Pack up their stuff to sleepover at the hospital to guard me 
So My Mum and My Dad decided to bring me at sylvia park and everyone was looking at me. But I don't care because I wanna have Fun.
In 9:00 pm I eat My Dinner and My Dinner was soup Again Same soup as My Lunch It was Yum and then I Sleep again 





 The Thursday and Friday Recount is so not good because it's about sickness and unhealthy 
The list about the bad thing happened in Thursday and Friday 
  1.  I was vomiting blood 
  2.  I was in the hospital
  3. I was so sick
  4. My Stomach Hurts 
  5. My Mum and Dad has to absent of work 
The list about happiness happened in Thursday and Friday 
  1.  My Family Went to hospital
  2. My Parents love me 
  3. I can go back home 
  4. I feel i little bit better 
  5. The Doctor didn't give up 

Recount Story 
At First I wasnt sick I feel good but then I feel Sick i don't know what happened 
After I eat I was vomiting blood and it was so gross 




                                               


If there is something wrong just comment down below and i will fixed it.
Hope you have a great day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment