Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Newshub Website , Polyfest


Link to the website - Link
News Hub 

Today I learn a New website called News hub and pls Watch the video link it's so cool  . The Video Is about Polyfest I like It Because Filipino Is In the Top students who perform the best and I am a Filipino 
The bad thing Is that I didn't go to polyfest because I was so sick 
and when I see the Video I feel Jealous because everyone was so happy , and they video record  . Everytime I see the Video I feel I was In the Polyfest But when Everytime I See the kids happy I feel Really Jealous .
I thought about the News hub site It's okay and there Is More News than the other website
The Sites I always read is Kiwi kids and Nz Herald but now I am gonna start Reading Newshub Because It's a very awesome Online. 



                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment