Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Concept Ideas for Jewellery


Walt : Technology Concept Ideas For Jewellery Drawing
Today is my 4 week of technology and we have to draw but we have to pick only one draw , And the one draw have to half into 6 pics , And we have to do it necklaces it was really challenges to me because i am not good at drawing , At first i dint know that we have to do it in necklaces i was shocked , My Friends Are Realy Good at drawing except me , And i have to find a shape , But it was fun Drawing It ,I am group 1 still and the title we still doing is graphics , And my teacher is still Mrs Feryson , And i forgot to til you that i was nearly late to get my netbook , And it thought i was late but lino said to me that i am not late , If lino din't say that to me i will be really late and i can't use my neetbook right now ,

No comments:

Post a Comment