Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Maths Learning

Walt : Read Graphs and Show relationships using a graph.  
SC : I am able to understand the information
I can Use Information from the graph to answer questions 
Today For Maths 

We are doing X axis and Y axis . Y axis Is a Amount of what Is being Measured , X axis Is a time period or number. I am In Maths Survivors . Maths Survivors Is the Lowest Groups.
At first we have to Talk to our body and then we have to do our work. Here Is The Picture of My work ->                          I Hope you like it :)
I Learned Something About Maths I learn how to Read A graphs because I was Paying attention.
The Challenging part of my work was the graphs because I didn't understand the graphs before.
The Easy part was the Questions.
The Confusing Part was the last question.

Here Is a link to My Maths Groups . If It said you need permission just comment and I will solve the problem 
I Hope you like My Blog 
If something wrong with my blog Just Comment and I will solve the problem. :)







1 comment:

  1. Hi Akih
    I read your post and it was great. I really learnt a lot in this. You must be really good at maths.

    ReplyDelete