Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Soccer Meaning


Soccer 
Today We are going talk about Soccer 
Soccer Is My Favorite Sports and also My Brother Likes Soccer Too.
Soccer Can Be Really Dangerous for us and It can cause Injuries 
Like Knee Injuries or Hand Injuries.

Soccer Is a team sport played between two teams of eleven Players with a Ball . It is played by 250 million players in over 200 countries and It makes the world's most popular sport game .The game is played on a rectangular Field with a goal at each end. The object of the game is to Score by kicking the ball into the opposing goal. or getting the ball .  Player are not allowed to touch the ball of their hands , arms while they playing. But They can Kick The Ball as high as they could.

Questions?
Why Do I like Soccer ? - Because Girls can play Soccer and Girls Know How to kick 
Is My Brother Good At Soccer ?  - Yes 
Who else like Soccer ? - My Friend and My Best friend 




   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akih
    I was just reading your post and it was great. So now that I now your favourite sport my favourite sport is Basketball. I am very good at dribbling and know some tricks but my least favourite sport is Cricket. What is your least favourite sport ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Least Favorite Sport Is Rugby

    ReplyDelete