Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

%Maths%

WALT: solve maths.
%Maths%
In the Kia Manawanui Syndicate we have did maths. For maths we had given this sheet of paper that has questions and we need to answer them. Well I was not able to finish all of questions but I'll tell u what I did within a few hours of doing maths.

The question I have done is to give the shade of the answer to the colour shown. Well there are 3 columns which is black, orange and yellow. I worked on the yellow, I was about to finish so I continued to finish the question, I did not find anything challenging, honestly it was fun and enjoying. The question I finished was $ 16.90 + $ 16.90, 43.8 + 54.6 and 49.3 + 28.8. The answer to the questions is .. 33.80, 98.4 and 78.1. Do know how there is black,orange and yellow it's because you have to colour the diagram and if it's all in colour it looks like a butterfly and it has 3 different types of colour black, orange and yellow. 

- Feel free to leave a comment, Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment