Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

🍎Cooking, Apple Crumble..

WALT: use technology to make Apple Crumble..
Today's blog is about....
🍎Cooking,Apple Crumble..
This term for Inquiry we are learning about our Technological World. This week we didn't go to Tamaki College for technology so we stayed at school and made apple crumble. Mrs. Komor started to split us into different groups.. So the boys peeled the apple's and give it to the girls that cutted the apples and some girls like,Grace,Faa'fiu,Fine, Aletheia and Lydia, did the measuring, mixing and more..

What I did is, i was one of the girls who cutted one of the apples when the boys were finish peeling the apples. I was proud of how I contributed to cut and I wasn't afraid to tell Mrs. Komor that I wanted to be one of the person who want to cut an apple. While we were cutting Apple's I found it challenging for me because the apples was hard and my knife were to small but I decided to use the big knife to cut.. It was amazing how me Ceren and Constance did a good teamwork and we did a good job for showing a good teamwork which is showing the school value of Manakitanga. Do u know what we technology we use to cut the apples?

Mrs. Komor helped us for some parts of cooking, she helped us how to use the knife. To be honest I already know how to use the knife but even though I know, I wanna still be careful. I enjoyed eating what make and it turned out to be yum somehow, it tasted like apple pie.. My feedback for the food is that it would be better if they added more ingredients to the apple crumble and so people would love it more..
This is how the apple crumble looks like..

-Don't forget to comment, Many thanks!-

2 comments: