Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

Bio Security, Summarising

Image result for biosecurity-IALT: tell my readers what I've learnt-
Bio Security, Summarising
In the Kia Manawanui Syndicate we have been reading a topic, Bio Security. Bio Security is very important to our country New Zealand and the government have paid billions of money just to protect us, people and animals(native). So we have been given a task to summarise Bio Security or to show what we have been learning for reading. I've decided to video and screen record my work or myself, for you to see my work. So here is the video....

Now u have the understanding of what a Bio Security is...
If you want to know more about Bio Security or read more about Bio Security, then (CLICK HERE). If you click the link you'll see more information. 

Also if you want to see my google docs, then (CLICK HERE)
  What I enjoyed about this task is that it keeps me up to read because i'm not really into reading and so I need to be into it more. What I found difficult or challenging is to pick the information that is related to the question because sometimes I add to much information or over-boarding? (is that the correct word?) 

-If you have any questions fill free to comment, Enjoy or Many thanks-

No comments:

Post a Comment