Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

🎥Manaikalani film festival,Hoyts🎬...


Today's blog is about...
🎥Manaikalani film festival,Hoyts🎬...
Today, Tuesday we went to hoyts for our Manaikalaini film festival. 13 different types of school create a movie to be shown to the rest of the schools. The whole school went. Before going to the hoyts, we did some maths in about 15 minutes, in my mind? What I can only say is that at ten o'clock the whole school started walking, where the bus is.. My buddy in room 5 is Carlosi, his one of the students to represent our school and his classroom(each class room has a represent-or). 

This is Carlosi
My buddy Carlosi was a represent-or and so I had to buddy up with somebody else, this time my buddy was Abigail(Girl) and I forgot the name of my other budy but it was a man or a boy. I sat down inside the bus with my 2 buddy's, Kengsinton and Aletheia had to swap seats with me because I had 2 buddy's and they only have 1 buddy. While the bus take off my friends and I we're playing a game called concentration. Also they we're lots of buses because its the whole school..

When we arrived we waited then we saw different types of school's, then we we're inside the hoyts and had to pick a seat for the whole school. 13 schools create a movie to be shown to the rest of the schools.We talked for a while, then the movie started After that we watched various types of movies from other school , as I watched the different types of movies I had different types of feedback, what I enjoyed the most was the movie called reyclemonster and here is my feedback for them.
As u can see in my comment I rushed it because I didn't have that much time but I hope you still like. If you wanna see the video then u can.. here is the link (CLICK HERE)

Our school from different types of classroom's did different types of movie. If you wanna see our movies then click on the different types of link.
Image result for Tamaki primary school 2018
Room 1 did a movie called marching. Room 2 did a movie based on a natural disaster, earthquake. Room 3 did a movie called Three Short Movies. Room 4 did a movie about Rona and the Moon. Room 5 did the slice of Tamaki with the music slice of heaven. Room 6 did a movie about kindness which we all should shown. Room 7 did a movie to show people a day in a life at Tamaki. Room 8 did a movie called Kumara Vine. Room 9 did a movie about the earthquake beast created my Constance. Room 10 did the movie about TEAM and what we shown in Kia Manawanui.

*Sorry if not all links are in all classes because some of the classes from our school I haven't find their blog yet like Room 1,Room 2, Room 3 and Room 4.

Questions?
- What is your feedback about the movie that u saw?
- Is your school a part of the Manaikalani film company?
Fill free to answer this questions in the comment section below.. 
- Hope you like and enjoy, many thanks!- 

Walt : Watch movies from other schools, making sure it will be thoughtful, helpful and positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment