Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

🏃Athletics Reflection..

Image result for athleticsWALT: reflect about athletics day 
🏃Athletics Reflection..
On Friday 16th November it was Athletic and was held in Tamaki Primary School. For Athletics we need to wear one of our house colours to represent our house, my house was Tripoli and so I have to wear blue. They we're only 4 houses which is Benghazi,Alamein,Tobruk(including mine). T.P.S*stands for Tamaki Primary School* field we did standing jump,long jump, shot put and discuss. 

Something I found challenging is shot put because the ball was heavy and hard to throw but at least I participated and give it all my best. Something I found enjoyable is the discuss because I was improving on throwing the disc even though it's heavy and really hard.

 We had different types of race they were 50m,100m,75m,400m. They were also team relays. The school value I showed is ako because I tried my best and participated in any event. I saw one person that is a friend on mine and her name is Coralee, she decided to pay an ice block for me and for some other people that was a good thing to do, she showed the school value of Manakitanga, that was a good thing to do. 

What I learnt about myself is that I should always participated and give it try even tho it looks hard because you never know if that's the right sport for u.

-Fill free to leave a comment, Many thanks!-

No comments:

Post a Comment