Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

✔Technology✒

WALT: feel what is it in Technology.
Today's blog is about..
spongebob squarepants internet GIFTechnology✒
Today we finally had Technology for many months and weeks that we didn't have technology. So for Technology I'm now in Hard Materials and we only have 1 more week then were gonna swap groups again, I'm so happy because I'm gonna be in the cooking group and I love cooking, Ok that's enough! We should talk more about what I did in my group, will talk about swapping groups next, next week. OK!

*Reminder* - our teacher for technology is Mr. Grundy.

player fail GIF by Hyper RPGSo what I did in my group was we have to finish up our necklace's and mine is a moon shape. I'm very happy that I was nearly finish at my necklace. Anyways for next week I'm gonna finish my necklace and I bet I can take it home because I'm just polishing my necklace, and Mr. Grundy made a whole in my necklace. I can't wait to show my family about what I have been making in technology and there gonna be happy because it's a proof that I've did work. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found challenging & didn't found challenging. Need to work on.

awkward britney spears GIFWhat I found challenging is making my moon shiny because when u use the sand paper and scrape the moon with the sand paper then u do fast it gets hot and u can also make your hands dirty because it changes into a black colour.  

What I didn't found challenging is doing my work not talking because if I was talking I wound't be able to finish my work because I would get distracted. 

Next time maybe I could work on a little bit more about being focus because sometimes I get distracted.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

1 comment: