Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

Technology - (Reflection!)

Image result for TechnologyTechnology!
Walt : know what I have learnt in technology.
If you are wondering what we do in Technology? , and what Technology is to u? 
Technology is all about our learning and there is 3 groups which is graphics , hard material and cooking. We do in technology in Tamaki college. We have 3 teachers in each group. So my group in technology is graphics and I actually loves graphics. 

In graphics what we do is draw something and our Teacher in graphics is Mrs. Ferguson. So in last weeks graphics we have been drawing a circle and we have to make as many as we want and we Mrs. Ferguson give as a paper about what we could do we the circle. U can actually make a star in a circle, flower and a cube. 

So for me I choose to make a cube because how I find it easy and I also tried to make a star but I change my mind and decided to make a cube , so that's what I did. Here is a picture of me making the cube.
I found it challenging to make a cube because how I can't really make a cube and I just copied the cube from the paper and lucky I have a paper. I didn't found challenging is trying my best and never giving up.I need to work on is improving on my drawing skills and by that I can practice drawing everyday so I can improve in my drawing.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment