Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

Reflection Weekend

REFLECTION WRITING PLAN:




Title
Please include a link if you are reflecting on an article
Weekend Reflection
Introduction:What are the big ideas in this report/activity?
Opening Statement (no more than one sentence) - WALT
Brief description about what you will be discussing in your reflection.
Walt : Writing About the Reflection Weekend








Paragraph One
Things to discuss:
  • Who was involved?
  • What happened?
  • Where did it happen?
  • When did it happen?
  • My Friends and Family
  • In the Weekends Me and My Family , My Friends went to the swimming pool
  • Saturday Morning
  • At Panmure Swimming pool
Paragraph Two
Things to discuss:
  • How did it happen? (Re-tell what happened in your own words?)

It was fun and cool , My Brother Nearly Drown , My friends play tag so i decided to play tag too , It was amazing , And i was excited to go to the swimming pool , Me and My family , My friends Went their at 12: 00 am   ,  My Family and Me , And my friends Race who’s the best swimmer in all of us , My Dad and Me won so we get a free ice cream , I love Racing People and having fun , In 3 : 00 pm we went back to the house to eat some dinner , The Dinner was Chicken with vegetable it was so yum ,
Paragraph Three
  • Why did it happen? ( What was the purpose of the event?)
  • What did you learn?
  • What did you find challenging?
  • What is your opinion on what happened?
  • How did you feel after reading the article OR after experiencing the activity?

  • Because My mum and My dad is off work and is a very special day
  • Because it’s a very special day
  • I learn how to swim
  • I found Challenging to swim
  • It’ was fun and cool
  • I feel positive about it and happy
Diagrams/Images supported with information
  • Enhance your work with appropriate images of what your reflection is about.
Image result for leisure panmure
Conclusion
  • Summarise what your reflection is about ( one sentence)
  • How did you feel about what you wrote about? (two sentences…
  1. The first sentence explains HOW you feel.
  2. The second sentence  explains WHY you feel that way.


  • It was about having fun on the swimming pool
  • I feel happy
  • I feel Sad
  • I feel happy because i nearly finish and i don’t have one sentence , I have more than one sentence

No comments:

Post a Comment