Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

What is Technology?

Image result for TechnologyGonna blog about..
What is Technology?
At Kia Manawanaui Syndicate we are talking about a topic of what Technology is? Well Technology is something that's used for a useful purpose. There are 7 different types of Medical Technology, Transportation, Construction and more ... Technology can be anything even a spoon, I know at first you're confused that a spoon is really a Technology. Anyways Medical is one of the Technology because it is also used for sick patients and that in a hospital or in a clinic or perhaps in a dentist. Transportation can also be used as a Technology if your transportation elsewhere like a country and transportation you can use Car, Bus, Train, Air-plane and Helicopter. Construction is also a Technology used for building houses and more. Akanesi from our class made a Meaning which, a Technology is a useful goal.

In Kia Manawanui Syndicate we play a game that we must say something that demonstrates a technology. For me I said and some of my friends said Toilet, I know it's funny .. Anyways before we played a game we watched a video about a question, What is Technology? - I learned that Technology is really something that's used for everyday life and there are different types of Technology.

Many thanks!I hope you've enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment