Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

♨Cooking Mince Gravy♨

WALT: know what I did for cooking.
Today's blog is about...
♨Cooking Mince Gravy♨
Today for Cooking we were going to cook mince gravy and my partner was Cerenity. Anyways we do cooking in technology which is in Tamaki College. What I could say what we cooked was it's very tasty and you should try it? 
So I learnt how to cook Mince Gravy.

-The Ingredients for Mince Gravy-
-Onion
- Vegetables
- Mince
I think that's all

-The Steps-
Step 1- Dice the onion and fry with Mince until it's cook
Step 2 - Add vegetables and ½ c of water with 1 block of vegetables ox.

So that's how u make Mince Gravy, I hope u enjoy.
What I found challenging making Mince Gravy is that to check if it's cook enough. What I didn't found challenging making Mince Gravy is to cut into dice pieces.

Pictures of us.....

Cerenity's blog (HERE) - Comment on her blog..
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment