Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

✏My first blog,reflection for term 4 2018✏

Gonna blog about...
My first blog,reflection for term 4 2018
suspense popcorn GIF
So on holidays I had a sleepover at my friends' home within a week. So what I love about my sleepove is that we clean the house even though it's a daily work and I also love going to the cinema and watching a new movie called Small Foot. So in theaters we have two big packages or a big pack of popcorn and big drinks. What I can say about the movie is that it's funny and pretty boring because it's a kid movie.

channing tatum lol GIF by SMALLFOOT Movie

There was a trampoline at home there and I jumped on it many times, I also did some yoga moves on the trampoline and also did some gymnastics moves. What I hate doing gymnastics is that it's very difficult and I need to be flexible for a girl like me. I enjoyed cooking a dish with my friend - Nicole- and helping her cook, now I learned how to cook the dish she taught me.
baby swimming GIF
My friends had a sleepover at my home for 3 days. The names are Lancy, Keith, Nicole and Keiran. What we did today was we went to the pools for the first day of sleep. We stayed in the pool for 4 hours and then went home because my dad was gonna go to work at 3:00 o'clock. The pools that we went was Lagoon pools and our home was about 5 minutes or 6 minutes (I think).We eat foods like chips and some Filipino food. 

fat friends GIF
What I enjoy and love about my friend having a sleepover in my house is that every child is courteous and kind. I told my friends that they could come to our house for another holiday. 

So I still did more for my holidays but I decided to not to blog them because my blog will be too looooonnnnggg .. Fill free comment down below ..

💛Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment