Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

Te Tuhi,art gallery!

season 2 television GIF
WALT: know what I did in Te Tuhi art gallery.
Today's blog is about...
Te Tuhi art gallery!
Now for Tuesday we went on a trip to Te Tuhi. If you do not know Te Tuhi is an art gallery where people can visit and know more about art. . At first I thought the trip to Te Tuhi would be on Wednesday. If you do not know that we are talking about Abstract Art for the past few days for our trip to Te Tuhi trip. So when we arrived at the art gallery at Te Tuhi we saw lots of new different types of art. What I noticed was things was different and they changed every art in Te Tuhi. 

Anyways we waited for a couple of while for Salome and sat down on the mat. While we were seating down Mrs. Komor asked as different types of questions like what technology do use for art and what do u know for Abstract Art.  So some of us answer the question and some of us ask questions. The people the answer the questions are Kensington, Grace and more..  A couple of while Salome arrived and she said the things we we're gonna do. Some of us ask questions and answer questions. Faa'fiu was the only person who have never meted Salome before because she was a new student from last 4 months or last 5 months. 

Anyways she taught us the first thing we do which is to go to the art room and make an Abstract Art. So she taught us an example of how the Abstract Art looks and when I see it I love it. So when we got in the art room we put on our aprons and then sat down to a table where it has pencils's,rubber's,paper-towel and some technology to trace. When Salome finished the instructions that's when we start of doing our Abstract Art.

The process of how I made my Abstract Art. 
  1. Find 4 different types of technology that I can trace for my Abstract art. 
  2. Draw a star through the Abstract Art.
  3. I used vivid to darkened the lines.
  4. I painted my work 
  5. I used different types of colour which are yellow,red,blue,green and purple.
  6. I'm done.
So that's how u make Abstract Art. Anyways to make something Abstract is to tear the art apart for another word is using texture,shapes,lines and more that talks about art. So here are the different types of picture.
Just to let u know that this is not my art work :D
So that's the picture taken by Mrs. Komor for us. Our Te Tuhi trip has not yet ended because we are still going around the art gallery and see various types of paintings or projects that is made by different types of artist.

 So the first project we saw was a figure that looked like a drill or a cake and it was made in America which was the colour of the flag of the American flag on it. What I liked about the first project was it well made and you could say the project was made in america because of colour that they use. 

Image result for te tuhi jasmin
So for the second project we see painting about 2 meanings and giving different types of food or animals. What I learned about the painting was the first kiwi made in New Zealand. What I love about painting is good.


Image result for Jesus sugar Te TuhiSo for the third project is a block writing that says Jesus. It was shocking to know that the block writing was from brown sugar. Surprisingly how you can make things from the sugar. The reason they made it through brown sugar was because the . They called the block writing of Jesus' months and took so long to finish it.

So for the fourth project we went inside in a black room and we saw a big tv with a screen projector. We saw a man standing alone differently and was in a strange suit in the early days and they were a gay man who looked like a woman. I can say about the video I saw was I think they were we were hard but more than it was strange.


Image result for Jesus sugar Te TuhiSo for the fifth project it is a flag of Tonga but it is another symbol made by one person and half of Tonga. I forgot some words about what Salome told me. My feedback for painting is that it's really good and it's well done. The signs reflects about the Tonga peoples.

So then and after we took a tour that's when we returned to our school by return I meant riding a bus to school. What I love about the trip is that I learned what abstract means and how you can make abstract art, I also loved the  different types of abstract paintings or project they made. What I found difficult was to understand a person of painting and why they chose the painting. 

Many thanks! If you have any questions fill free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment