Pages

Saturday 10 June 2017

What I learn today!

I learn I New Site 
IALT: What We Learn In Our Weekends
Image result for NewThe Site I learn Was The Other Sign Language But This Time Is A Sign Language Song. I Found It In YouTube, Make Sure You Check Here Sign language Songs Please . Here Is A Link For You To Watch (It's Here). I Hope You Like The Video. Comment Down Below If You Like The Sign Language Videos, I like Every Sign Language Videos. Make Sure To Like Her Videos and Subscribe to Here Channel. Do You Like Learning Sign language?, I like To Learn Sign language because My Friend In Philippines was Deaf and She Use Hands Only and I can't understand But This Time I Can Understand , and Also She Can Understand Me To. Some People Says To Her Get Lost and She Cries. She Was Glad That She Met Me Because I Was Kind To Her and Nice To Here , and Also She Was Kind To Me To , That's Why I Like Her. Make Sure To Check Out My Other Sign language Blog (Click Here)The Sign language Video I Learn was the English One Not The Filipino One. 

I Hope You Like My Presentation. 
Thanks For The Loves and Comments , and Thanks For Supporting. 
Love You all

No comments:

Post a Comment