Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

The Sugar Film 2

Wala : Sugar Film Video and Try To Remember the Facts That We Watch 
If You wanna See The Full Video Of The Sugar film Here Is a Link For You (Video Here). 
Here Is Another Sugar Film Presentation and This The Part 2 Of That Sugar Film slide . I Make Sure To CheckOut My Part 1 Slide , Here Is a Link To My Part 1 Slide (click here ). I Was Working With Kensington and Alone In This Slide and We did Our Own Part Of The Presentation. Kensington Was Editing The Backgrounds and Other Presentation Slide Or Question. I was Working On The other Presentation Too. Kensington Did Most of the work because Kensington Help Alone. Alone Was Not Good At Reading and Alone needed More Idea. Did You Like The Turning Part. That Was an Animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment