Pages

Saturday 17 June 2017

MovieWatching

Movie Watching
Image result for Wonder womanWalt: Learn more about movie.
Image result for transformerWe went to the cinema and we bought some popcorn , and we watched 2 movies. The 1 movie we watched was transformer and the 2 movie we watched was wonder woman. My Mum and My Dad hasn't work so we went to the cinema. We went to the cinema was 9:00 o'clock and we went back was 4:00 o'clock. I was really excited when we went to the cinema , the cinema we went was in the hoyts slyia park. The transformer we watched was awesome and The transformer started 10:00 o'clock , and It finished 1:00 o'clock. I thought we are late because the guy said it was finish but it wasn't really because that was the other group of time. The wonder woman start to 2:00 and the wonder woman finish in 3:00 o'clock. It was fun watching 2 movies.I never watched to movies at cinema Hoyts slyia park. Do you like watching movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment