Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

School Today!

IALT: tell my readers about school today.
Today's blog is....
School Today!
Image result for school tomorrow yay
As you know today it's Friday and this is the last school for this week. I'm really excited for Friday because every Friday it's fun. The school is to learn new things and make good friends. At school I sometimes have confidence but sometimes I do not. I want to go to school because of how I get amazing new friends and people. I know that some schools are boring because maybe you get bully but that's fine. School is fun like the holiday's. For me school is sometimes challenging but as what other people say is the more u make lot's of error you learn to learn and get better. So do not give up.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment