Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

School today!

School today!
IALT: say that it's school today.
Image result for School today
Image result for Getting ready for schoolToday it's school day because how today is monday and it's the 1(first) day this week. I'm excited for the happening events for this week and I can't wait to go to school. Anyways I really hope that you like my blog in the holidays and I'm so sorry if I blog 1 once a day because how my life is pretty busy. Anyways I will be blogging the things that I have did in my holidays. In school I like to learn and try new things , and sometimes I'm really shy but I worked on that though. Have fun with your school day and Smile everyday because it's good to slime everyday. Sometimes school can be boring because how maybe you don't have any friends or how the lesson is too boring but you can work on that by having fun after for me I have lots of friends to go with.
Many thanks!S

No comments:

Post a Comment