Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

Playing Kicks!!

Playing Kicks!!
WALT: know what we did today.
Image result for Playing soccer animationImage result for Playing soccer animationToday i am playing kicks with my brother. If you don't know what is kicks i will explain it to you. 
This is how you play kicks - you have to kick the ball and you also have to try to get a goal. Anyways kicks is part of soccer.
I found challenging playing the game is trying to kick high because i am not that good at kicking. I didn't found challenging is having fun and helping each other kick. My brother is actually good at kicking.
If you have any questions fill free to leave a comment.
I was having fun playing kicks with brother.
I hope you learn something today and i hope you have a good day.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment