Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Anzac Maths

Today We are Doing Anzac Maths . 
Do you know why We are doing This Anzac Maths? - (Because Tamaki primary Didn't Celebrate the Anzac That's why) 

Anzac Maths : -
Anzac Maths Is A Multiplication Table. Under Multiplication It Has A Poem and A Number To the Code, and you have to solve It If you finish The 1 sheets Your Teacher Or My Teacher Is Gonna Give you Another Sheets .
 <-And The Anzac Sheet Look Like This  . There are 3 Quests Sheets That You have to answer. 
The 1 Sheets Is Not Hard Because - The Multiplication Is Only 2times table , 5times table, 10Times Table. The Other Sheets Is Hard But I Still Made It and I finish. 



What Do you Do When You are Finish? 
You have To Vlog Your Work and Write A Recount :) 

What Is Anzac Maths For ? 
We Did Anzac Maths Because We Didn't Celebrate In Our School. It Was Holiday When It was Anzac Day:)

I found Challenging Was The Last Sheet Because It was Hard and also I found Hard Was The Codes. I found Not Challenging Was The 1 Sheets Because It was Easy.





No comments:

Post a Comment