Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Congratulation - Mrs. Komor, Letter!

love letter animation GIF*I have no walt for this, sorry*
Congratulation - Mrs. Komor, Letter!
Today morning we we're given a task to do which is to make a congratulation letter to our lovely teacher Mrs. Komor. The whole syndicate has to make a congratulation letter, we had to make it a secret, so one by one we got called, and had to make the letter in the other side of the room.

-So, this is my congratulation letter for Mrs. Komor-
(Looking at my letter, what do u think? Is it bad or good? What are your questions?)
-------------Feedback for this letter---------
As u notice, i added party decorations such as balloons and essentials because it's about congratulating my teacher Mrs. Komor. I also 
added some words that relates to her such as passionate, kind and helpful.  I added
 pictures of that shows her lovely smile and it feels good to see someone smiling. 

-So that's it! Don't forget to comment down below, Many thanks!-

No comments:

Post a Comment