Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

🎊Blog for 2018🎉

🎊Blog for 2018🎉
WALT: Reflect about 2018
Over the past few months I have been part of Kia Manawanui Syndicate, as part of the team I felt welcomed, amazed and loved. Being in Kia Manawanui Syndicate I felt pleasure because of how amazingly we worked as a team. Some people went away and some people came but the memories of them is unforgettable.  

We had ups and downs through out the terms but amazingly we made it the end. For our trips it all helped us to know each other more and  it had helped me to discover myself. One thing that I achieve more in this term is maths, maths because I past through hard questions and I did well for maths but I'm still waiting for my grades by the end of this term. 

The skills I have learned for the past few terms and months are hiking and kayaking, hiking because I did not go to a new and similar hiking trip, kayaking because I learnt how to drive and use the small boat,  and it's also my first time going to a school trip. I enjoyed spending out time with 3 people that I meet this year for school which is Faa'fiu, Coralee and Carra, they were the friends who i felt comfortable with

Term 1: I meet new people such as Coralee,Carra and I became their friend. We also had to start of things for the first term and they were new people that came.

Term 2: trying to make friends and overcoming my shyness for confident. My friends helped me to overcome my shyness and it helped me a lot. 

Term 3: feeling the confident and I meet a new girl named Faa'fiu and she became one of my best friend, then she was a part of our team. Also we went to a museum trip.
Term 4: Ah! Last term, Is the best part of the year because I meet new people and we had lots of school trips. Term 4 is the best part of the year for our school

So that's what I have enjoyed for this year and I really loved this year. 
That's it for my blog!
-Many thanks, don't forget to comment down below-

No comments:

Post a Comment