Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Ako Evening!

IALT: reflect how the Ako Evening turned out.
Today's blog is about..
Ako Evening!
Image result for roleplaySo my other blog posts it was about the Ako Production now this time it's about the Ako Evening. Let me tell u about what we did for Ako Evening. So for Ako Evening at first I couldn't come because it starts at 4:30 and it ends at 5:00 or 6:00 but my dad is going to work at 3:00 and my mum is going home at 4:30 or some other time, My mum can't make it in time because she's gonna be tired. Mrs. Komor called my dad and said if I could come, My dad said yes so I stayed for Ako Evening.

Image result for giphy scared When Families were coming I was scared and my heart was beating so fast. Anyways Edith had to step up for Coralee, Constance had to step up for Star, Alo had to also step up for Amon because Coralee,Star and Amon was away on that day. Our roleplay turned out pretty good because even Constance didn't know all the line of Star's part she made her own line and save our group, also Edith saved our group.  

Image result for giphy enjoyedSo for all of the culture groups I have watched, I loved all of them but when it got to the Tongan group, New Zealand group and Cook Island group it got kinda boring and they needed to speak loudly and cleary but other than that it was enjoyable. Mrs. Aireen and Mrs. Komor was very proud of us and for the hard work we did so far. All of the parents that attended they loved our performance and I'm happy that it turned out pretty well.

Hope you Enjoy!
Fill free to leave a comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment