Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

♻Turning something into new..

WALA: our technological world.
♻Turning something into new..
For the last couple minute I have been working on reading, for the past few days we have been reading this article which is turning something into new and we finish reading the article. Now we have to answer questions in slide 10,11,12 and 13. I was with Faa'fiu finishing up on things.

The slide I have been working on is 13 and Faa'fiu, my buddy is working on slide 10. On slide 13 the question that I'm finishing on is, what does the author want us to think about rubbish and recycling? my answer would be is..it wants us to think that rubbish is not just rubbish it can be recycled and turned or transformed into something new.

So that's it and thanks for reading my blog posts..

- Many thanks, Don't forget to comment down below-

No comments:

Post a Comment