Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

💬My Critical analysis💬

Image result for AnalyseWALT: use our analysing skills to describe a picture. 
Today's blog is about...
💬My Critical analysis💬
Today afternoon we were given a task to analyse 3 different types of image with questions but I'm just gonna blog analyse and blog only about 1 picture.I would like to give feedback for the different types of images because it's challenging to understand the message of the photo, but anyways here's the first photo. Also there is different types of questions that is related or connected to 3 images or photo's such as.. Who took the photo? How is the subject represented in the photo? What kinds of messages are being conveyed? How do different parts of the image contribute to these messages? What if the photo was taken from a different angle or cropped differently?Who might the intended audience be? How might different groups of people respond to the image?

So here the 1(first) photo...  
My feedback for this picture is...
So here's the first photo.
I have no idea who took the photo but what I could say is the man who took the photo has showed kindness..the subjects that represents this photo is they can get sick from rubbish. The message in this photo is telling us the struggles that happened to them and how hard they living. How poor they are and how the hard they live. What if the photo was taken from a different angle or cropped differently? - I don't see any different's it just look the same to me..The intended audience be would be interviewing them about how they eat, they live and survive. For my response in this photo is heart felt because I fill sad for the people that is poor and look at how they dressed and what they wear..

-If you have any question please.comment down below,Many thanks!-

No comments:

Post a Comment