Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Prize (Blogger)

Prize
Hey guys i was signing this sight called winter and this site about blogging but the best is that you can win a prize , and each blog each day it means 2 points. If you wanna enter the sight you can here is a link for you (Click Here). Their is 3 winners for the competition because we someone came to our school and told us about the site. You can pick any prize in the site it's really cool. I hope i win this competition and also all of the school in new Zealand are having this competition. You should register if you want too. I already register and somebody send me a presentation google drawing. 

It was a welcome presentation and I am so excited to win.
Are you excited to win prize?
Did you register? pls tell me in the comment.
Did someone said you a welcome site?


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Akih,

    It is so cool to see that you posted an introductory blog about the Winter Learning Journey programme. I'm so excited to see that you've registered for the programme and encouraged others to do the same. That is fabulous!

    I'll look forward to seeing you when I come into Tamaki Primary early in Term 3 to hand out the certificates and prizes for the programme.

    See you soon!!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete