Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

School Break End

School Break end
WALT : Know more about what happening tomorrow?
Tomorrow is school time and I am so excited to be back at my school , i have something to ask do you like going back to school ? cause i do , comment down below what you think?. Tomorrow term 3 starts. I am really excited to meet my friends back at school , also i am so excited for our new subject or new group in technology but i don't wanna change group cause i really like cooking. Do you have technology at school? , Comment down below!.
Finally school break ends cause i miss my school and my friends but something is bothering me?. It's about school break cause i wanna go to different kinds of place but now i can't go , it's no a big deal cause i can still go to other kinds of place at term 4 school break!. Tomorrow is another blogging day and more work at school.


Comment down below if you take your netbook home or not?
Thank you everyone.
Hope you like it.
If their is something in my presentation just comment down below and thank you for the support!.

No comments:

Post a Comment