Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Helping my friends


Helping my friends!!
Hi guys i was helping my friend alone her work. I was working on her maths and kiwi sport , and other presentation subject , As you can see in the side ->
Alone needed some help so i decided to help her. Alone is also working on her reading cause Alone needed more practice of her reading. Alone is my best friend. It was fun working with Alone. The challenging's i found was working with Alone cause Alone wanna cross out my word even it's right but i said to Alone to just do the shapes and the background , so i don't have to shout at her or get angry. I always help my friends when they are stuck of something. Do you help your friend? and are you helpful?. The hardest part was the thinking ability cause you have to think first before you put the sentences!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment