Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Flag Designer

Flag Designer
Hi guys today i made this flag and if you wanna make your own flag , you can visit this website called flag designer. I was doing this quest for the blog prize. The activity talled me this - (Last year, the Prime Minister of New Zealand suggested that we should replace the flag with a new, updated design. He invited everyone in New Zealand to come up with their own flag design and submit it). I was insipired to make this flag because i like color green and also i like the flower cause it make me smile. Green is the designed with black so that's i pick the colors.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akih!

    This is a really creative design - nicely done! I think that the green and black are a nice combination of colours. The dark background really makes the green diamond shape 'pop' off of the screen!

    Like you, I really like the blue flower as well. What inspired you to add it? Does it remind you of flowers that you see here in New Zealand?

    Keep up the great work with your blogging!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel!

    Yes Rachel in remind me of a New zealand flower and thank you for asking me a question!

    Thanks!
    Akih :)

    ReplyDelete