Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Kiwi Sport Reflection

                   This Weeks Kiwi Sport Reflection
Image result for SkateboardIs Skateboarding , Skateboarding was so fun because I learn How balance and How to turn My Skateboard . The only Bad Thing About skateboarding Is you have to slow down when you are going down . When I skateboard down I Sleep because My Skateboard was going fast and My Back Really hurts but still I keep Skateboarding . Rosemary Hurts Her leg and also Alone Don't know how to balance . Other People was so good at Skateboarding But ME I am kind of bad at skateboarding . Comment If you are good at skateboarding or Bad at Skateboarding . Even I slip I keep trying Skateboarding until I did it and when I did It I was SO Proud at Myself . If You Give up you never do the thing you want So Pls Don't give up keep trying.
I Hope you Liked My Kiwisport Reflection :) 
Walt : Kiwi Sports Reflection 

No comments:

Post a Comment